Health Talk – How Correcting TMJ issues and Balancing the Bite Can Affect the Rest of the Body!
16 Jan 2014
Click the player below to listen to this episode of Health Talk
How Correcting TMJ issues and Balancing the Bite Can Affect the Rest of the Body!
In this episode of a health Talk, courtesy of Dr. Adam Fogelman, San Diego, Encinitas Chiropractic Kinesiologist, he talks about structural misalignments of the jaw and how that, along with bite imbalances, can affect the rest of the body’s structure negatively.
How metals in the mouth, like mercury and nickel can act like a battery effect, and how allergies that come from the metals can affect digestion, sleep and cause chronic illnesses long term.
- Health Talk – How Structural Misalignments Can Affect Digestion, Adrenal and Thyroid Stress, Weight Gain and Lower Energy!
- Overcoming Complex Systemic Health Issues
- Dr. Fogelman discusses TMJ, Bite Imbalances, Whiplash and Meningeal System
- Is Your Bite Causing Health Problems?
- How Chiropractic and Applied Kinesiology Helps the Structure of the Body and It’s Importance to Overall Wellness!